Interessant voor jou!
For a young and modern software company in The Hague, we are looking for a Senior Backend Software Engineer who has a passion working with Java. Do you have experience as software engineer and would you like to work for a company where you have a lot of freedom in your work, and where your opinion matters? Then keep reading!
What do you get?
- Salary up to € 5.300,00 per month.
- Working for a young and dynamic company where trust is key.
- The possibility to work fully from home or remotely (even abroad) after a few months!
- A laptop that you can also use for personal use.
- A good pension plan with only a 3% contribution.
- 200 vacation hours and 8% holiday pay.
- Public transportation business card.
Wie is de werkgever?
It's a scale-up based in The Hague that focuses on providing and developing innovative software and apps in healthcare. Certain software programs are used by as many as 95% of hospitals in the Netherlands.
The company is now about 5 years old and employs around 50 people! It's a very modern employer, for example, they have no issue with you working from abroad for up to half a year without even needing to ask. The company is highly internationally oriented, with people from 15 different countries currently working there. The atmosphere is informal, flexible, and friendly!
Wat ga je doen?
Your primary responsibilities as a Senior Backend Software Engineer will be:
- Collaborating seamlessly with your agile team during sprint cycles.
- Software development: work on software products
- Partnering with software architects to conceive and develop new applications supporting the ecosystem.
- Crafting and maintaining microservices utilizing the latest technology stack.
- Implementing robust DevOps pipelines to automate deployments to our Kubernetes clusters.
- Working on complex interoperability problems with systems.
Ben jij dit?
- You speak fluent English (knowledge of the Dutch language is a big plus).
- You have managerial ambitions.
- 6 to 12 years of engineering experience.
- You preferably have a university degree in computer science or a technical degree.
- You have experience working with Java.
- Good knowledge of programming and using Linux/MacOS.
- You are responsible, proactive and resilient under stress (dealing with deadlines).
- Experience in a start-up or scale-up and knowledge of the e-health industry would be ideal.
- You have an affinity for digital products and tools.
- You must both be a team player and also be able to work independently.
Heb je interesse, solliciteer dan als volgt:
Register directly and upload your current CV. Within 2 business days, you will receive a personal response from us, either by email or phone. If it appears that a match is possible, one of our recruiters will interview you in a personal conversation and will inform you immediately whether you will be presented to the client. During the interview, you will be explained how the procedure will proceed. If our recruiter does not see a match, they will explain why and there may be another exciting job opportunity in our portfolio that suits you better.
solliciteren via HUYSvanRECRUITERS:
With 30 years of experience in job placement, we have built an extensive network with leading employers in various sectors, such as Retail, Sales, SMB, Digital, and Recruitment. Knowing many people who can make decisions is a significant advantage for you as a candidate!